Thursday, October 16, 2008

In and Out

I'll be in and out of this space for the next month or so. We're down to crunch time with only 19 days left until the election, until we know who will be our President, until we know who has control of the Senate. And if all goes well (keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for me), in roughly 25 days, I will know if I get to keep my job! I'm staying positive!

But for now, I wanted to share a few pictures from my cousin Stephanie's wedding this past weekend in Massachusetts. It was beautiful, she was beautiful and we had so much fun!
Look at that dress! Gorgeous!
The Father-Daughter dance
Holy Family Catholic Church, Rockland, MA
Dancin' the night away
The music didn't stop until midnight and then the party moved to my aunt and uncle's. We didn't get to bed before 3 AM! It was a blast!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Be strong and sane through the next few weeks. Good luck!