Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Break in the Clouds

Finally, we're getting some sun! It's been so bleak and dreary (yet muggy) around here, so even thinking about taking pictures was futile! Here's looking up the driveway to where the fence used to be (you can see it at the very back of the picture - it's going to a burn pile along with a few other things soon!)Ah, to be fenceless...I forgot just how spacious my backyard is when there isn't a bunch of crap cluttering it!
My poor peonies have been getting beat by the rain



And the veggie garden is flourishing (though it needs desperately to be weeded). Here are the cukes and radish.
the peas and beans climbing for all they're worth
pumpkins
Tomatoes (lets hope they do better than last year!)
and Zucchini with some morning glories growing in the corner.
I really need to get in there and clean up, maybe tonight after work...maybe. Who's to say that I'll be in the mood?



No comments: