Monday, June 09, 2008

What to do when you're sick...

Quilt and paint! It doesn't require a whole lot of effort if you really take it easy, or if you have most of the quilt top finished and only need to do the center block. I started this one about 3 years ago, but never finished it. It's definitely different...well for me. And there's that one purple block that just doesn't belong; I just don't know what was up with that. If I'd been smart, I would have taken it out and replaced it before I started stitching rows together.
I also made a slip cover for one of my couch pillows - I love this fabric...I think it's a Kaufman. Mum bought it for me.
Finishing the coffee table was easy - I sat on the floor the whole time.
And when the coffee table was done, I moved onto canvas...'cause I was bored.
Now I'm just waiting for the Doctor's office phone to stop being busy, so I can see if I can get in and find out why I haven't been able to hear well out of either ear for the last three days, why the cough persists and why my nasal passages feel like they're going to explode! Then I have to take the dog to the vet...again...for shots.
**Update** I have a double ear infection to go with my throat....ugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quilting AND painting! You sound much more industrious than I would be if I were in your shoes.
Feel better soon, g xo