Thursday, September 27, 2007

Autumn Wanties

I’m feelin’ the closet woes as I assess my fall wardrobe...or lack there of. Hmmm…black dress paints, black dress pants, black dress pants. Uh...black and white pinstripe dress pants, charcoal dress pants, grey dress pants and oh look, another pair of black dress pants…are you sensing a pattern here, yet? The sad thing is that I’m really feeling the budget pinch right now (yuck!), so all I can do is online window shop.

In about a month, I'm hoping (keep your fingers crossed for me) to hear some really great news that will lead to the end of the budget pinch and the ability to get a stable financial leg beneath me come January. When I have some positive news, I'll be sure to share.

Anyhoo, this year's autumn wanties are (and no, I would never-in a million years-ever pay these prices. I’m too cheap thrify...yes, thrifty, that's it...thriiiifty):

this sweater
these two coats
this top
this suit
this dress (the one to the farthest right)
these boots
and these shoes in cordovan

Ah, to dream! Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be so financially solvent that I could blow $10,000 on clothing spree and not worry about it. And again I say, ah to dream!

No comments: