Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Goodies

Just had to share a few things from this year's Christmas haul....

L.L. Bean Wood Carrier (no more putting on a crappy jacket to run out back and get an armload of wood! YIPPEE!!!)
A set of four Pfaltzgraff winterberry desert bowls
The movie "Waitress" (comes with 10 recipe cards for different pies)
A toaster oven (I know, silly to get excited over this, but it means that I don't have to heat up the big oven when I want to reheat something small...like pizza...and lets face it, reheating pizza in the microwave just makes it soggy and gross!)

My mother also knit me a fabulous purple sparkly scarf and made me a quilt...well, she started me a quilt. She still needs to sandwich and stitch it. I just don't have pictures of either of these, yet.

No comments: