Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas "To Do" List

I had about a dozen lists going and have finally condensed them. This is what it boils down to:
  1. Clip Maddie's rag quilt
  2. Sandwich, pin and stitch John's quilt
  3. Paint, paper and decorate the two "Quilt Shop" roomboxes (they should be arriving on Thursday or Friday!)
  4. Make 2 headbandanas
  5. Make Rice Krispies houses with Jessica (it's like a gingerbread house, but made out of Rice Krispies Treats - soooooo much better than gingerbread. I'm not a big fan of gingerbread. Oh, and we're doing this on Saturday night, since she's staying over while her parents head to a Christmas party)
  6. Make cookies: chocolate chip, sugar, Hershey's Kiss thumbprints, Reese's Cup and Best Ever Candy Bar Squares
  7. Make decorative paper bags to put cookies in for office
  8. Buy Rick's gift
  9. Buy Dad's last gift (getting tonight)
  10. Wait for Amazon to send the rest of my order
  11. Wrap

This is it...this is what's left. This is so totally do-able by December 22! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to those 4 precious days of doing nothing but enjoying the holiday!


(oh, we did get out of work early yesterday! I was able to play in the snow with Sadie, shovel, stitch up the last rice bag and Maddie's quilt. I love snow days!)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

How productive you are and with homemade, heartfelt gifts, too! When I get back home, it's going to be full fury Christmas crazy. But I like it that way.

Gracia said...

Such a fan of lists, and, I, too, am waiting for an Amazon delivery... g xo