Friday, December 07, 2007

What Does Your Coffee Mug Say About You?

My favorite coffee mug (that I especially love this time of year) is red and white and has a Gary Larson, Far Side cartoon on it. Santa is on his psychiatrist's couch and says: "It's always cold, the reindeer stink, I'm surrounded by midgets...and to tell you the truth, I've never really liked kids."

I wonder what that says about me? Twisted sense of humor, maybe? I share it with my siblings - we get it from our mother :^)

(and to add to the twisted sense of humor theory: my favorite holiday cartoon)

(click on the cartoon to actually read it)


Off to play Betty Crocker this weekend in a little show called, "Holiday Baking" playing exclusively in my kitchen, to an audience of one (my niece). Mountains o' cookies and Rice Krispies houses, here we come!

No comments: