Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Itty Bitty Kitty Update

**UPDATE**

Itty Bitty Kitty has gone bye bye. :^(

His owner came to claim him last night. It was sad to see that little bundle of cuteness go, but I had to.

When I called it a "him", his owner said "No, she's a girl"...I laughed and asked, "Are you sure?" - apparently they haven't taken it to the vet yet - the owner assured me that it was a girl. My my, are they in for a surprise! :^)

But this was a great thing to have happened. I've made the decision to get another kitty and I already have two phone numbers of people offering up free kittens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky little temporary lodger... and that's so exciting that you will also be getting a little kitten soon. Many fun hours lie before you... plenty of catnip mice to be flung in the air by both parties, I think.
see you, g xo