Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sunrise Walk

This past Sunday morning, we were graced with continuing summer weather

There's nothing like taking a walk in a t-shirt, in late October, while the leaves are falling all around you. But those cool autumn temps have returned and the sweaters have been pulled back out.

Oh my sweaters, how I have missed you so!

(No new kitty yet. I think I will wait until after Halloween...after the week long visit of my folks...because if I bring a cat into my house right now, while my Dad is visiting - I won't hear the end of it. It doesn't matter that he doesn't live there or that I'm 30 years old, I will still hear "What do you need another animal for!? You've already got a cat...and a dog! Another one's just going to stink up the house...blah blah blah!" I just don't want to listen to it for the whole week that they're visiting.)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Ooh, lovely, colorful street! Your photos are very beautiful.