Thursday, October 11, 2007

You know how I said I was creating a room box for my mum and my aunt? This is what I have so far for the "Quilt Shop" (well, what I've taken pictures of):

The hutch, magazine spinner (which isn't complete) and all the accoutrementsthe shop will have an array of fat quarters
and some very nice bolts of batiks this is the gridded cutting table in process. It's done now, completely glued and even has a mini gridded ruler and polymer clay rotary cutter to go with it.
I have two chairs with a green padded seats that never got used when I finished Juli's dollhouse. I think I need to make one more basket to go on top of the magazine spinner, more bolts of fabric, more thread spools and some quilt books for the hutch. I have some other ideas, but have yet to make them. I want to put the room box together first, start putting things in it and see how much room I have.
Anyhoo, that's what I've been up to, besides starting the sheet rock in this room (a project that should have been done a year ago, but alas procrastination is my middle name)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...all the accoutrements". "Accoutrements" is such a great word; I ought use it more often.
Happy creating to you, g xo