Monday, December 04, 2006

A Moment to Breathe

The craft show is done! It was fun and a good learning experience, but not a whole lot sold - which I am okay with, because this is the first one I've ever done and it was very small (a few picts here of the space I shared with my friend Melissa). Next summer, I'm going to try to get into the Cumberland Craft Fair in southern Maine. Big venue, more people, better setting (and outdoors!)

I feel as though I can breathe again, but I'm kind of feeling lost. You know when you have a big project to do, you're pretty much on screech trying to get it all done and when you finally finish, you don't know what to do with yourself. Before you had a purpose, a focus, a timeline! Now you have...nothing. Well, that's technically not true. I still have two Christmas presents to work on, but I've got so much time to do them, that I wandered through my house yesterday trying to fill the hours, creating things for me to do!

It snowed this morning as I was leaving for work and snowed until almost noontime!

It made me giddy! Oh how I love snow!

Of course, the sun is out and it's all melting away...but for those few hours, it was magick! Big thick flakes of white filled the sky, blanketed the ground.

It's supposed to snow again later this week! I'm praying that it continues to snow off and on until Christmas to keep everything looking fresh and clean.

Oh, I didn't sell any little snowmen and tree ornaments, so I think I'm going to put them on Etsy tomorrow.

On that note, until tomorrow my friends! Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: